Title: HR Director
Date: July 11, 2019
MeritDirect is a Data Driven Marketing Solutions Company focusing on Data, Digital and Analytics. MeritDirect is driven by strong talent and a culture of success. We are proud to have been recently named “One of the top 10 Fastest Growing Data and Analytics Companies” by The Silicon Review. Come join our winning team and be a part of our continued success and growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in, and be responsible for, all aspects of Human Resources (HR), including but not limited to: benefits administration and compliance, employee relations, performance management, training & development, policy implementation, recruiting/onboarding, employment law and compliance filings and visa renewals.
- Manage all recruiting efforts including but not limited to posting jobs, pre-screening candidates, coordinating interviews and onboarding.
- Understands and administers benefit programs, working with benefits brokers and maintaining solid relationship with all carriers. Assisting with employee questions and concerns.
- Acts as a resource to employees; providing information and handling employee relations issues.
- Provides guidance to management on HR policy and procedures.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures.
- Maintains and recommends new approaches on policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- 7+ years of professional HR experience, ideally in a generalist role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including problem resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work, including project management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize various HR related computer programs
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to exercise professionalism, poise and diplomacy.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Outlook, Word, & Power Point
Paychex HR Online, Reviewsnap, Employee Navigator
If you are a fit for the position described, please submit your resume for review to Careers@MeritDirect.com.
A resume detailing education and work history is required in order to be considered for employment. Those who apply without a resume cannot be considered. This position is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship.
Back to Careers page