Marketing Data Analyst (Rye Brook, NY)
MeritDirect is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst (MDA) to join our growing BI + Analytics in our Rye Brook, NY headquarters. This is an incredible opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and self-motivated individual to play a vital role within a growing Client Service and Support organization.
The MDA will support senior team members in executing key project deliverables as well as recurring analytical & reporting responsibilities. Database analysis, predictive analytics/modeling & heavy SQL/Excel work are required for this position. The successful candidate is a resourceful self-starter who is comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a small, fast paced environment. Above all, the MA must possess curiosity as to why direct response campaigns “work” and an unwavering dedication to personal growth & development. The MDA will be expected to straddle the line between strategic thinking & tactical execution. In order to fit our culture, they must be prepared to work hard & be willing to attempt many different solutions until the best resolution is found.
• Automation & streamlining of data imports into marketing/analytics databases
• Standardization of data across clients
• Database Management/Development for dozens of Accounts
• Implementation of database best practices across department
• Responsible for flawless execution of projects in support of the SSG team
• At least 2-3 years of prior related corporate experience
• Quantitative College degree a must
• Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, organizational, problem solving and computer skills.
• Previous database experience
• File import and data manipulation via SQL
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Self Starter/Self Motivated
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to work well in a team environment
If you are a fit for the career described, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant material of your choice to Careers@MeritDirect.com citing the role in which you are interested.