Title: Program Coordinator
Department: Data, Digital + Omni-Channel Solutions
Reports to: Vice President, ABM and Demand
Post Date: October 30, 2019
MeritDirect is a Data Driven Marketing Solutions Company focusing on Data, Digital and Analytics. MeritDirect is driven by strong talent and a culture of success. We are proud to have been recently named “One of the top 10 Fastest Growing Data and Analytics Companies” by The Silicon Review. Come join our winning team and be a part of our continued success and growth.
MeritDirect is seeking a Program Coordinator to join our growing Boston-area team. This is an incredible opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and self-motivated individual to play a vital role within a growing Client Service and Support organization.
The Program Coordinator assists the Marketing Programs team with the planning, testing and execution of marketing programs for multiple clients. The Program Coordinator must have an unwavering attention to detail and a solid sense of collaboration and partnership with internal stakeholders and clients. This role will be working on enterprise accounts in the technology sector.
- Assists the Marketing Programs team with the planning, testing and execution of email marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- Serves as the day-to-day contact to multiple accounts, proactively communicating program requirements, timelines, and updates
- Creates campaign reporting and analysis to help clients understand campaign and audience performance
- Supports the Marketing Data team with audience sizing via proprietary MeritDirect tools and partnerships
- Assists the Marketing Programs team with managing relationships with email services providers
- Proactively identifies opportunities to integrate expanded MeritDirect products into accounts
- Four-year degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in account or program management in an agency or B2B marketing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns in marketing automation or ESP platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to multiple project timelines
- Proficient and eager to learn and understand new tools and technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must
- Experience with marketing automation software (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot)
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns via ESPs (ExactTarget, Constant Contact, Adestra, MailChimp)
- Experience with Direct Marketing and/or Marketing Databases
- Experience working with project management tools (SmartSheet, Basecamp, Trello)
If you are a fit for the career described, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant material of your choice to Careers@MeritDirect.com citing the role in which you are interested.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Back to Careers page