Title: Programs Coordinator
Department: Data, Digital + Omnichannel Solutions
Reports to: Director of Operations
Post Date: June 17, 2019
MeritDirect is a Data Driven Marketing Solutions Company focusing on data driven tech enabled solutions. MeritDirect is driven by strong talent and a culture of success. We are proud to have been recently named “One of the top 10 Fastest Growing Data and Analytics Companies” by The Silicon Review. Come join our winning team and be a part of our continued success and growth.
MeritDirect is seeking a Program Coordinator to join our growing Boston-area team. This is an incredible opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and self-motivated individual to play a vital role within a growing Client Service and Support organization.
The Program Coordinator assists with the planning, building and management of client marketing databases and the planning, testing and execution of client marketing programs. The Program Coordinator must have an unwavering attention to detail and a solid sense of collaboration and partnership with internal stakeholders and clients. This role will be working on enterprise accounts in the technology sector.
- Supports the Marketing Data team with 1) building and management of client marketing databases in accordance with contract terms and operational requirements and 2) audience sizing via proprietary MeritDirect tools and partnerships
- Assists the Marketing Programs team with planning, testing and execution of email marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- Creates campaign reporting and analysis to help clients understand campaign and audience performance
- Manages relationships with outside data and email services providers
- Proactively identifies opportunities to integrate expanded MeritDirect products into accounts
- Four-year related degree is required
- 1-2 years of related professional experience in account or program management, preferably in an agency or B2B environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to multiple project timelines
- Proficient and eager to learn and understand new tools and technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must
- Direct Marketing and/or Marketing Databases
- Marketing and sales automation software (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Managing email marketing campaigns via ESPs (ExactTarget, Constant Contact, MailChimp)
- Working with project management tools (SmartSheet, Basecamp, Trello)
If you are a fit for the career described, submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant material of your choice to Careers@MeritDirect.com citing the role in which you are interested. Candidates that do not include a resume cannot be considered. This position is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Back to Careers page