Search Engine Marketing Strategist (Rye Brook, NY)
MeritDirect is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Strategist to join our growing BI + Analytics group in our Rye Brook, NY headquarters. This is an incredible opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and self-motivated individual to play a vital role within a growing Client Service and Support organization.
The Search Engine Marketing Strategist will be supporting our Paid Search Management service offering by combining their expertise in the field with SSG’s existing database intelligence to create a value proposition unparalleled in the industry. Above all, the Search Engine Marketing Strategist must possess curiosity as to why direct response campaigns “work” and an unwavering dedication to personal growth & development. The Search Engine Marketing Strategist will be expected to straddle the line between strategic thinking & tactical execution. In order to fit our culture they must be prepared to work hard & fail on a regular basis—always looking to improve.
• Manage Paid Search Campaigns for a number of MeritDirect clients, responsibility spending advertising budgets
• Regularly analyzing program performance to unearth new growth areas & optimization opportunities
• Regular presenting & reporting on campaign performance—constant optimization & balancing of scale/ROI
• Work with existing SSG analysts to build out infrastructure that integrates traditional PPC reporting with multi-channel analytics to determine PPC’s proper role in each client’s marketing mix
• Four-year degree is required
• 2-4 years of professional experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
• Digital Marketing Experience are a plus
• Certifications in Google Marketing Suite are a plus
• Familiar with platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, & Amazon Services
• Attention to detail, ambitious, growth-minded
• Ability to recognize patterns of client need/behavior to optimize service and solutions
• Ability to travel when required (less than 15%)
If you are a fit for the career described, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant material of your choice to Careers@MeritDirect.com citing the role in which you are interested.